TEL2 (Sep 2013 – Jan 2014)
- Critical reading 1: James Paul Gee
- Critical reading 2: Jean Lave
- Critical reading 3: Bruno Latour
- Critical reading 4: Hollan et al
- Isaac Asimov - The fun they had
- What is learning? Part 1 - Part 2About social learning and direct instruct
IC 1 (Feb-May 2013)
Thoughts about innovation
- What is innovation?
- My favorite outdated innovation
- Google innovates
- Jenkins’ Participation culture
- My educational Twitter network
- Recent innovations in learning and teaching in my area
- The impact of IC1 on your personal and professional practice
Am I innovative?
- Am I innovative?
- Case 1: from web to app
- Case 2: blended learning (web conferencing)
- Case 3: zelfstudie.be
- Using the whiteboard
Innovation in Education
- The 3D printer
- Flipped classroom
- Using the tablet in education: pros
- Using the tablet in education: cons
- Connectivism - 3 times nodes
- Second Life
- Augmented reality (Google Glass)
- Is assessment needed?
- What facilitates the adoption of new ideas?
- The use of Twitter in the classroom
- Blended learning or not? An incident at work & Breakthrough
- Connectivism – my own little experiment
Sessions I missed